Nuffnang Ads

Friday 25 February 2011

Meet the Help-ing members pt. 2

Sister Bubbles
  
Ever have the pleasant feeling when you see bubbles floating with the wind in the fields of green and flying high high and high? Yeap…. That’s exactly the feeling that you DON’T get when you see my other sis Shu Hua, aka. BUBBLES! ^^

Shu Hua is an awesome happy girl too. She loves cupcakes just like Gma, and she’s a giddy goat just like “moi”. :) Laughing at the tiniest funny things is also what she does which pretty much reminds us of Mama Elee.


Oh! And the one thing really cute about Bubbles is that, she drives a car similar to her size! It’s so freagin cute! Even though she’s as short as Nat, she makes up for the lack in height with her awesome azz shape! And NO, I’m not being mean! Round shapes are cute and cuddly! Therefore it’s a compliment to my dear sister <3. Of course, though its nice to be round, I wouldn’t want that shape for myself now do I?  ;)




Sister Natalie
 
She’s one short and cheeky little monster in the disguise of sweet innocence.Sound hot? I hope not! X)

This, my dear readers, is my little sister. Say hi! And before you do make sure you look below you because she’s vertically challenged and it would make her feel more appreciated. ;)

What can I say about this brat…I mean Nat =p? She’s smart, clever, cute at times (just like me *cough cough*), naïve in some ways, and very very stubborn. Natalie likes to act cute with the guys, and to her bros in order to get her way. But yet again, don’t all little sisters do the same…=.=. However though, being the brother as I am, I’d say “Go Away!” Am I mean or am I mean? It’s what sisters get from their bigger brothers. It’s just the cycle of life ya know?

Natalie is small, or rather tiny should I say. The one thing big about her is that she’s stubborn. Oh you bet she’s stubborn. Often times she thinks she’s mature and clever enough to look after herself but it’s quite the opposite. She needs to be looked after and watched over in case SOMETHING happens to her. She’s young, naïve, and still ver curious with many many things. Right Nat? Riiiight…I know she denies it. ;D

Available? I won’t say so fast that she is, but she sure is open to friendships ;)and may be, new brothers?? =O holy..!

LADIES AND GENTLMEN!.......The HELP-ings will now present you with the ferocious beast in the family. Are you ready, because you will be shocked with his ferociousness! LADIES AND GENTLMEN! Let me present to you my brother from another mother, LION-el ACHOOI!


Brother Cubby

Awwww look at him! He’s so ferociously cute right?? X) This my friends is the BEAST! Nah I’m just kidding. Lionel is an awesome fella, by his looks I bet you could tell he’s really harmless. He’s one heck of a funny guy, his looks, his words, I tell you, he sure has that humorous ambience surrounding him all the time. And I really do mean ALL THE TIME! Girls, if there was one guy in the world that I’d introduce to you, will be my brother Lionel. I guarantee you will love him be it as a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, or just a friendship. If you trust me, ;) I won’t let you down with my bro. He’s one loved dearly by us, his family, and who knows? Probably one day everyone will <3 him.

Me and him, we can never make each other take one another seriously. Once we meet, laughter fills our tummy with hunger and retarded-ness. It cannot be helped really, the laughing just lingers in our relationship. And just for you to know, he goes by the codename of “Cubby”. =)

Shhhhhh wait for it……here goes the LION’s ROAR!!

*miao!*
x)

p.s. Don't ever ever mess with his hair!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment