Nuffnang Ads

Friday 25 February 2011

Meet the Help-ing members pt. 1

Grandma Christy
 
This girl, or rather should I say "old auntie", peeps, is my infamous Grandmother. By her looks you can easily tell she's pretty much of the happy-go-lucky sorta gal (auntie). 90% of the time she'll be hyped as if a meerkat had met Timon from the Lion King. Yes, my lovely Grandma reminds me of a meerkat. I don't really have a reason to that but....COME ON! Look at her! It might not be so, but i really do hope you'll come to see what I mean. ;) And yeah, believe it or not she's pretty good looking for a grandma don't you think? *wink wink*

(pukes in the background)

The other 10% of her though lies in the eeemooooo category. It's really rare to catch that silent yet priceless moment when her smile fades away for the rest of the......HOUR! because why?? She's kinda easy to cheer up I guess. Well with me, its always easy to make her smile. :D

Guys, if your ever wondering about....you know...I gotta say, she is however still single AND available, BUT! at the moment only. How long this opportunity would last i know not, but if you think she's "hot" enough for you and that if you're able to "kao dim" her, why not eh??  Take it before someone else does it for you =P. Now now...don't be shy. Grandma doesn't bite at all! Besides, she only wears dentures. =O

P.s. My approval? Soo required. x)

Mama Elee
Do you see any form of resemblance of me to her?? (NO NO! I'm not the chipmunk!) ~~~~~ I KNOW RIGHT! There's NONE! But hey, she's my ma and i'm her sonny boy :3 whether you like it or not. x)


Yea....about my ma....aaaahhhh what can I say? Well, she's one of the cutest chipmunk-like human being living on the face of the earth. Yeap, ONE and ONLY. Do you know why?? If you haven't really noticed, she's got a rare chubby face that you would seldom come across in you everyday lives! Yes...very very rare. This chubby face?? you'll never ever get sick off. Its the face that smiles, giggles, let along laugh constantly. You can say she's somewhat like Grandma (Gma) Christy, in a way that she's really and I do mean really really easy to make happy again if she ever gets sad. Yeap! She's another happy girl!!


My ma loves Taeyang. ---------------->
If you don't know who this guy is your life ought to end! Because if my ma knows Taeyang, therefore YOU SHOULD TOO! Nah I'm kidding. Here's his photo! He's an awesome Korean SUPERSTAR! He originated from a Korean pop boy band that went with the name BIGBANG, and........oh whoops. This is suppose to be about mama right? =x




Mama Elee is a cute lovable darling! Yes, darling! (said with a British accent). Her laugh is one of the most amazing features about her because its sooooooo chipmunk like you know. Her laugh is just like a chipmunk indeed! :D

Single and also available...mama needs to find me a NEW papa because, my "real" one ditched us. :( If you think I have the qualities of a potential son.....ADOPT ME!! All you have to do is just...*ahem ahem* my *ahem* ma. ;)
Papa ASHWIN
Now, before I begin with what I have to say, tell me what do you see in this photo. A lion? bear? a ferocious monkey? ape? TARZAN? someone really scary?? or do you see Moose from Step Up 3D?


---------->>>>>>>>>>

Ahah! I knew what you just thought then. You were like "OH MY GAWSH! He looks just like Moose!". I know right!! He does look like Moose. But okay enough with the Wow-ing and all. This guy....is the guy. The guy who ditched me! HMPH! I hate this guy! and YES! you must all fear him. I know he looks kinda cute (*ladies, he's taken xP) but he's quite the opposite. Just like the Gremlins, when they're dry they're so cute, and when they're wet they become monsters. Just like them, if you get Pa "wet"...your so gonna regret. I kid you not.

Actually I'm just creating a whole drama with the ditching thingy. >< Papa is in fact always caring. Although he's easily emo and all, he's got some amazing caring qualities that sometimes make you and I go "Aaaawwwwww <3<3" :) Indeed he is a lovable guy. That's where I get MY qualities from. XD *wriggle eyebrows* And sad but not least, Face Problem Sdn. Bhd. originated from him. I tend to have bad luck all the time with him, and he blames it on my face, but I return his argument with inheriting his genes. NOT MY FAULT!

This is just the pt. 1 of introducing the HELP-ing Family, because theres more in store for you pretty soon. ;) Hold on and I'll be right back.  
Signing off-----Gabriel HELP-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment