Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 1 March 2011

On the 1st of March 2011.....

The morning of the Tuesday was quite tiring for me actually. Or more towards, tiring AT THE BEGINNING should I say. I had interrupted sleep during the night, and I had to take the public transport to college. How wonderful! Although it was quite a messy feeling, it got better at college. Let me tell you how. ;)
The very very very first person I saw the moment I stepped in college today was Unlce Justin and the new intakes. He said good morning, I said.. mmmm (with the sleepy face). I know I know, kinda rude, but come on! I lacked the SLEEP. The second familiar face I came across was……chubby Mama Elee, and smiley wrinkly Gma Christy. Oh! What a sight!....Ma looked sleepy..... 




Gma looked extra sleepier with a touch of HARD WORK! 

Yes dear readers.my family, including Uncle, were STU-DY-ING!!





Finite maths midterm examinations were just around the corner for the day, and boy were they working HARD! Aaaahhh isn’t it a pleasant sight to see them work while you sit back relax and enjoy??? X)) you BETCHA!

I know I know, i'm really mean. >:D They worked...and I??
zzzZzzzZzzZZzz
Yeap! I slept! .......momentarily just for this shot. =P
Thnx mama!

It wasn’t long before everyone left me for their exams. And before I know it, guess who cam along???


Quick! Give a guess!



I don’t know if you got it right but yea. Brother Cubby!!!
 cute brather Cubby! 
leng zai right? Fuh!! xD

When came, he and I?? really couldn't stop laughing. At first, this dude was freagin serious! Like the long face and all. He was fighting the "joker"(me) who was vigorously making him laugh, and then finally...He consented to my retardedness.  "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SHUT UP MAN! Can we not laugh all the time? I'm sick of laughter wei!....my cheeks are tired! HAHAHAHAHA"---- quoted from LIONEL. xP The laughter was unstoppable for at least about 15 minutes. Even Vicky and Juyi ( friends of ours) just stared and us and shook heads. Oh boy were we off our heads this morning! LOL!

 this is Vicky...ignoring at the time of laughter. :DD

Well, I guess thats all that was interesting for the day. >< The rest was kinda boring and thus I don't have anymore events to tell you about. And if you've noticed I have yet to get that family photo taken, and HOPEFULLY it happens tomorrow. For now, hope you enjoyed the retarded post, and have a good night! 

Gabe









No comments:

Post a Comment